- 1. The “NO STRAIGHT ROADS – #StayHomeAndRap” competition (“Competition”) is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malta, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States of America (“Entrant Countries”) except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter’s associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition (“Entrants”).
- 2. The Competition is open for entries on 14 May 2020 at 14.00 (BST) (“Opening Date”) and closes on 14 June 2020 at 14.00 (BST) (“Closing Date”). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “Competition Period”.
- 3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”) as well as the General Rules (click here).
- 4. To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a) if they do not already have a Sony Entertainment Network (“SEN”) account (previously known as PlayStation®Network account), create one using their PlayStation® system or by visiting http://eu.playstation.com/registration/;
b) visit the No Straight Roads Official Website at http://nostraightroads.com/
c) click on the “Competition – “NO STRAIGHT ROADS – #StayHomeAndRap””” banner [http://nostraightroads.com/community/] (“Competition”)
d) Download or use the player to listen the track #StayHomeAndRap | NSR | vs Yinu (Rap Remix)
e) Entrants may choose to record their video by either:
I. Singing and recording using their mobile phone, webcam, or camera.
II. using any other materials to complete the recording;
f) once the recording is complete Entrants must save a digital copy of their completed video (“Video”);
g) post on a selection of social channels as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and YouTube by uploading their Video. The Video submitted must be in .mp4 format. The (“Social Post”) must have the mention #StayHomeAndRap part of the Social Post.
h) Once the Social Post is live, Entrants must provide those information below and complete the form on http://nostraightroads.com/community/ as
– PSN Account
– Email Address
– Link to the Social Post
- 6. Each Entrant may submit more than one (1) entry, but will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize (as defined below).
- 7. Each Entrant must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 6 and 7. In addition, entries must not contain any:
a) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery;
b) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language;
c) harassing or defamatory content;
d) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others;
e) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality;
f) violent or dangerous behaviour; and/or
g) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
- 8. Each Entrant grants to the Promoter a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use entries for promotional purposes and for all the purposes related to the Competition, across all media including any online platforms under the Promoter’s control.
- 9. All entries must be completely original so as not to breach any third party copyright. The Promoter accepts no liability if Entrants ignore these Terms and each Entrant agrees to fully indemnify the Promoter against any claims by any third party arising from any breach of these Terms.
- 10. There will be (1) winner (the “Winner”), (2) first runners-up (each a “First Runner-up”) and (6) second runners-up (each a “Second Runner-Up”) The Winners will be selected by a jury composed of Wan Hazmer, No Straight Roads Game Director, Daim Dziauddin, No Straight Roads Creative Director, Teddy Corona, Co-owner of Street Lourd, Karim Mimoun, Owner of H9 Project and one (1) or more employees of the Promoter based upon the originality and creativity of the Video. The decision of the judges is final.
- 11. The Promoter shall notify [the] Winners and the First and Second Runners-up by personal email “Email” within two (2) weeks of the Closing Date.
- 12. In order to claim their Prize (as defined below), each Winners, First runners-up and Second Runners-up must respond appropriately to the Promoter’s Email within one (1) week from the date of the Promoter’s notification Email, and provide their full name, postal address and date of birth. The provided must match any PSN Account provided at the time of entry, or the Winners, First runners-up and Second Runners-up may be disqualified.
- 13. The Winner will win:
a) One (1); PS4 Pro
b) One (1) No Straight Roads Collector’s Edition
c) One (1) No Straight Roads t-shirt;
d) One (1) Winner video to appear in No Straight Roads.
with a total approximate value of EUR 479 (“Winner Prize”).
- The First Runners-up will win:
a) One (1) No Straight Roads
b) One (1) No Straight Roads T-shirt
with a total approximate value of EUR 49 (“Second Winner Prize”).
- The Second Runners-up will win:
a) One (1) No Straight Roads t-shirt;
with a total approximate value of EUR 10 (“Second Runner-up Prize”).
- 14. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send:
a) by registered post, the Winner Prize to the Winners;
within three (3) weeks of receiving a Winner’s details.
b) by registered post, the First Runner-up Prize to the First Runners-up;
within three (3) weeks of receiving a Runner-up’s details.
c) by registered post, the Second Runner-up Prize to the Second Runners-up
within three (3) weeks of receiving a Second Runner-up’s details.
- 15. In these Terms, “Prize” shall mean a Winner Prize, a First Runner-up Prize or a Second Runner-up Prize.
- 16. Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
- 17. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
- 18. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- 19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
- 20. If the Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect the Winners, First runners-up and Second Runners-up statutory rights (if any).
- 21. The Winners, First runners-up and Second Runners-up agree to take part in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- 22. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded. If an Entrant fails to comply with clauses 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 and/or 12, or uses multiple accounts to enter, or if there is any reason to believe that anyone voting for an Entrant’s submission has been paid or incentivised in any way, either by an Entrant or a third party, they will be excluded from the Competition and their entry will be declared void.
- 23. The Winners, First runners-up and Second Runners-up may be required to pay tax on any Prize won in accordance with their jurisdiction’s tax legislation and will be responsible for any related tax liability.
- 24. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the Winners, First runners-up and Second Runners-up’s name on the Promoter’s website(s). The Winners, First runners-up and Second Runners-up’s name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked “No Straight Roads Competition” to the following address: Sold Out Sales & Marketing, 21 Whitefriars St, London EC4Y 8BQ, United Kingdom within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
- 25. General Rules apply to the Competition. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- 26. The “Promoter” is: Sold Out Sales & Marketing, 21 Whitefriars St, London EC4Y 8BQ, United Kingdom.
- 27. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.